♥
b
4
2
;
}
&fortytwo;
est. 220108'
Batch 42
the people.
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
the people.
42.
quality is better than quantity :D
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
Batch 42
crappings ;
Just wanna sae sth... I just hate those pple hu make me feel as though i m unimpt and shoo extra...and a good-for-nothing...
So... of cuz i wld like those pple hu make me feel impt and happiiiie and optimistic...
(i m jus toking to myself, cuz i no place currently to fa1 xie4)
i really thnks those pple hu made me feel that ways...
just naming some for fun...mel mel, lizard, mickey must be th first...cuz they made my sch lyf interesting and fun...ure r nxt...for makin my cca days at least nt totally suckyy=)...my parents and sisters...for making th tyms when i m at hme nt borinqq...lols... danish and haziq....for makin my march hols interesting by calling me late at nite and chatted for 4hrs...and 2hrs...and coming to mit me during hols...gib me that nice necklace...whic i cnt wear...and for playin audi wif me...lols...and my angel...hu wrote letters to me and for bein my angel... bcuz of her, i noe a lot bout sth...and anime hahas x)x)...and lastlyy...a mysterious person!! for encouraging me to b optimistic and told me so much things...lets jiayou to be happiiie in lyf...n i tink i might get her optimistism soon x)x) Oh yahh...and sum1 vry impt...my bestie!! SHILING...i nvr forget her...she is th one hu pei wo during hols and help me in maple and let my P6 chi periods th most memorable ones...where we tok about anything we tot of...it is so fun and laughters...and for coming to accompany me to mit that two cyber fren^^...my bestie!!!
thnks all... for everything ur hab done...i will forever <3333 shuning="DDDDDDD"
OhYeah YeahOh
I gave you my heart
I gave you my soul
I gave everything that I had
But ya left me in the cold
But still I have faith
Somehow I believe
That if I keep love in my heart
It will find it's way to me
I could fight
Seek revenge
But that's not who I am
No I'm not givin in
I will rise above
I'm gonna keep walkin
Though it may seem far
I'm gonna keep reachinwhen life gets too hard
Not gonna let you bring me down
I'll take The High Road
I'm gonna keep climbin
Till I see the top
I'm gonna keep tryin
Though I may get lost
Not gonna let you bring me down
I’ll take the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
Yes I willI'm gonna get by on the high road
This pain that I feel
I will overcome
I know somewhere deep down inside
It's the pain that makes us strong
I could curse
I could shout
Take the easy way out
I’ll forgive yousomehow
I will rise above
I'm gonna keep walkin
Though it may seem far
I'm gonna keep reachin
When life gets too hard
Not gonna let you bring me down
I take the high road
I'm gonna keep climbin
Till I see the topI'm gonna keep tryin
Though I may get lost
Not gonna let you bring me down
I’ll take the high road
I get by
To be real
I can't keep it inside
I may fall sometimes
but I will survive
I'm gonna keep reachin
I'm gonna keep climbin
I'm gonna keep tryin
I'm gonna keep walkin
Though it may seem far
I'm gonna keep reachin
When life gets too hard
Not gonna let you bring me down
I’ll take the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
I'm gonna get fine on the high road
and this is The High Road by Jojo...a nice song to encourage myself^^
i lurve this songs haha
crappings ;
tokin to myself ...lols
Sunday, May 18, 2008 ( 9:19 PM )
Just wanna sae sth... I just hate those pple hu make me feel as though i m unimpt and shoo extra...and a good-for-nothing...
So... of cuz i wld like those pple hu make me feel impt and happiiiie and optimistic...
(i m jus toking to myself, cuz i no place currently to fa1 xie4)
i really thnks those pple hu made me feel that ways...
just naming some for fun...mel mel, lizard, mickey must be th first...cuz they made my sch lyf interesting and fun...ure r nxt...for makin my cca days at least nt totally suckyy=)...my parents and sisters...for making th tyms when i m at hme nt borinqq...lols... danish and haziq....for makin my march hols interesting by calling me late at nite and chatted for 4hrs...and 2hrs...and coming to mit me during hols...gib me that nice necklace...whic i cnt wear...and for playin audi wif me...lols...and my angel...hu wrote letters to me and for bein my angel... bcuz of her, i noe a lot bout sth...and anime hahas x)x)...and lastlyy...a mysterious person!! for encouraging me to b optimistic and told me so much things...lets jiayou to be happiiie in lyf...n i tink i might get her optimistism soon x)x) Oh yahh...and sum1 vry impt...my bestie!! SHILING...i nvr forget her...she is th one hu pei wo during hols and help me in maple and let my P6 chi periods th most memorable ones...where we tok about anything we tot of...it is so fun and laughters...and for coming to accompany me to mit that two cyber fren^^...my bestie!!!
thnks all... for everything ur hab done...i will forever <3333 shuning="DDDDDDD"
OhYeah YeahOh
I gave you my heart
I gave you my soul
I gave everything that I had
But ya left me in the cold
But still I have faith
Somehow I believe
That if I keep love in my heart
It will find it's way to me
I could fight
Seek revenge
But that's not who I am
No I'm not givin in
I will rise above
I'm gonna keep walkin
Though it may seem far
I'm gonna keep reachinwhen life gets too hard
Not gonna let you bring me down
I'll take The High Road
I'm gonna keep climbin
Till I see the top
I'm gonna keep tryin
Though I may get lost
Not gonna let you bring me down
I’ll take the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
Yes I willI'm gonna get by on the high road
This pain that I feel
I will overcome
I know somewhere deep down inside
It's the pain that makes us strong
I could curse
I could shout
Take the easy way out
I’ll forgive yousomehow
I will rise above
I'm gonna keep walkin
Though it may seem far
I'm gonna keep reachin
When life gets too hard
Not gonna let you bring me down
I take the high road
I'm gonna keep climbin
Till I see the topI'm gonna keep tryin
Though I may get lost
Not gonna let you bring me down
I’ll take the high road
I get by
To be real
I can't keep it inside
I may fall sometimes
but I will survive
I'm gonna keep reachin
I'm gonna keep climbin
I'm gonna keep tryin
I'm gonna keep walkin
Though it may seem far
I'm gonna keep reachin
When life gets too hard
Not gonna let you bring me down
I’ll take the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
I'm gonna get by on the high road
I'm gonna get fine on the high road
and this is The High Road by Jojo...a nice song to encourage myself^^
i lurve this songs haha
Batch 42
tag! <3
tag! <3
Tagboard
tag here >D
Sir George the Third <3
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
designer DancingSheep
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD
Archives
tale as old as time. .
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
Credits.
thank you!.
designer DancingSheep