♥
b
4
2
;
}
&fortytwo;
est. 220108'
Batch 42
the people.
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
the people.
42.
quality is better than quantity :D
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
Batch 42
crappings ;
yo yo yo (:
I am here to crap!
:D
blah I have nothing to crap about.
I shall talk about...
-drumroll-
US!
I'm so bored I'm going to do another 42 random things. (:
crappings ;
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 ( 7:52 PM )
yo yo yo (:
I am here to crap!
:D
blah I have nothing to crap about.
I shall talk about...
-drumroll-
US!
I'm so bored I'm going to do another 42 random things. (:
42 Random Facts
1. My speaker, keyboard and printer are all black and plastic.
2. My NP jacket is beside me (:
3. I absolutely love Tin Shu Min's bag! :D It's the bagpack thing that is a rabbit. Okay I'm not good at explaining. But she has 2 okay! D: Jealous jealous.
4. I HATE CHINESE LYRICS WRITING.
5. I think Feather Dusters are ): because you have to pluck chickens/ducks/geese/whatever to get feathers. And imagine someone pulling out your hair to make a hairduster. Oh my that is a freaky freaky thought.
6. I GOT NEW EARPHONES HA!
7. I kind of miss tent.
8. My tissue box has tissue cover which is from Australia. It's a Koala :D
9. My phone is really bad at getting reception.
10. Oh yea and I have less than $10 in my phone now because I spent omg $6 talking to Shu Ning haha. But it's a good cause (:
11. Tan Shu Ning just smsed me! "No! I shall help her tell! Do this kind of thing I very enthu de"
12. Shu Ning is so cute hee hee. Her actions are very deliberate. Or at least the way she does it, it seems so.
13. I love Jermia much!
14. I love yall much too!
15. I dislike Trigo ):
16. My hand hurts from la1ing hemp.
17. Last time in Primary School, my school bookshop used to give out free Mickey Mouse Sharpener when we buy books okay! And it's the big kind. Not the portable kind. The kind where you turn the handle.
18. I keep typing and as nda. :O
19. I realise I use emoticons quite a bit. I shall cut down and avoid excessive usage!
20. Patty is a bit dead. But lucky I'm here!
21. I want to rear chickens when I grow up. I'll buy a nice bungalow with a nice garden and I'll stay in the bungalow, and let the chickens run amok outside.
22. Maybe I'll have a cat too. I like cats.
23. What do chickens eat? Do I have to buy worms D: Oh yea they eat corn too phew.
24. I'm going for dinner now. I'll come back for 25!
25. I ate beehoon soup! (:
26. That reminds me of "twang goes the mi fen tang" ): okay yall won't get this cos' it was with my primary school friends.
27. When I went to Taiwan (with my primary school friends) I went to Taipei 101! Yea and the first place we went to was the basement. XD Because all the food is there! I didn't go up. The most to the 3rd floor only. What a waste haha.
28. I miss primary school boo ):
29. I feel like quitting 3rd lang D: D:
30. I dislike insensitive people.
31. I have a random urge to hug someone. But there's no one for me to hug ):
32. This is getting emo. I shall not let it be emo!
33. OK. I like my camera. (:
34. I am running out of non-emo things to say.
35. I really like fullstops!.
36. Hinty hinty.
37. I can't believe I'm going overseas on Tues! D: Oh my that's in one week's time. And my sis won't be there to talk to me ): Oh well I'll find things to do. Like finishing homework.
38. I need to find/make a project for Basic Electronics. I really can't think of anything. I shall search online for inspiration.
39. I like Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's English Dictionary. (: It's so nice and big and.. :D
40. Ugh I need to compile a list of homework please.
41. Oh yea my pencilcase broke on Friday before Operation Opulence. So I'm borrowing my sister's now lol. (: It has a keychain with an annoying jingly bell. But it's cute/nice haha.
42. YAY! <3
nuff said.
1. My speaker, keyboard and printer are all black and plastic.
2. My NP jacket is beside me (:
3. I absolutely love Tin Shu Min's bag! :D It's the bagpack thing that is a rabbit. Okay I'm not good at explaining. But she has 2 okay! D: Jealous jealous.
4. I HATE CHINESE LYRICS WRITING.
5. I think Feather Dusters are ): because you have to pluck chickens/ducks/geese/whatever to get feathers. And imagine someone pulling out your hair to make a hairduster. Oh my that is a freaky freaky thought.
6. I GOT NEW EARPHONES HA!
7. I kind of miss tent.
8. My tissue box has tissue cover which is from Australia. It's a Koala :D
9. My phone is really bad at getting reception.
10. Oh yea and I have less than $10 in my phone now because I spent omg $6 talking to Shu Ning haha. But it's a good cause (:
11. Tan Shu Ning just smsed me! "No! I shall help her tell! Do this kind of thing I very enthu de"
12. Shu Ning is so cute hee hee. Her actions are very deliberate. Or at least the way she does it, it seems so.
13. I love Jermia much!
14. I love yall much too!
15. I dislike Trigo ):
16. My hand hurts from la1ing hemp.
17. Last time in Primary School, my school bookshop used to give out free Mickey Mouse Sharpener when we buy books okay! And it's the big kind. Not the portable kind. The kind where you turn the handle.
18. I keep typing and as nda. :O
19. I realise I use emoticons quite a bit. I shall cut down and avoid excessive usage!
20. Patty is a bit dead. But lucky I'm here!
21. I want to rear chickens when I grow up. I'll buy a nice bungalow with a nice garden and I'll stay in the bungalow, and let the chickens run amok outside.
22. Maybe I'll have a cat too. I like cats.
23. What do chickens eat? Do I have to buy worms D: Oh yea they eat corn too phew.
24. I'm going for dinner now. I'll come back for 25!
25. I ate beehoon soup! (:
26. That reminds me of "twang goes the mi fen tang" ): okay yall won't get this cos' it was with my primary school friends.
27. When I went to Taiwan (with my primary school friends) I went to Taipei 101! Yea and the first place we went to was the basement. XD Because all the food is there! I didn't go up. The most to the 3rd floor only. What a waste haha.
28. I miss primary school boo ):
29. I feel like quitting 3rd lang D: D:
30. I dislike insensitive people.
31. I have a random urge to hug someone. But there's no one for me to hug ):
32. This is getting emo. I shall not let it be emo!
33. OK. I like my camera. (:
34. I am running out of non-emo things to say.
35. I really like fullstops!.
36. Hinty hinty.
37. I can't believe I'm going overseas on Tues! D: Oh my that's in one week's time. And my sis won't be there to talk to me ): Oh well I'll find things to do. Like finishing homework.
38. I need to find/make a project for Basic Electronics. I really can't think of anything. I shall search online for inspiration.
39. I like Collins COBUILD Advanced Learner's English Dictionary. (: It's so nice and big and.. :D
40. Ugh I need to compile a list of homework please.
41. Oh yea my pencilcase broke on Friday before Operation Opulence. So I'm borrowing my sister's now lol. (: It has a keychain with an annoying jingly bell. But it's cute/nice haha.
42. YAY! <3
nuff said.
Batch 42
tag! <3
tag! <3
Tagboard
tag here >D
Sir George the Third <3
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
designer DancingSheep
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD
Archives
tale as old as time. .
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
Credits.
thank you!.
designer DancingSheep