♥
b
4
2
;
}
&fortytwo;
est. 220108'
Batch 42
the people.
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
the people.
42.
quality is better than quantity :D
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
Batch 42
crappings ;
THP~!
crappings ;
Sunday, July 25, 2010 ( 10:19 PM )
Now that I've deleted my old blog, I shall post here more often :D
okay first things first.
GET WELL SOON & eat more veggie! Actually eat more food in general! -.- We're always behind youuuu! (:
---
STC :)
BOB pwns!
haha anyway funny stuff.
on the way to changi ferry point terminal, we sang baby -.- and 43 knows how to rap omg :) Hahah only in our unit. only jiexi was left out LOL. so jx and sn must learn too yeah :D so we can rap together hahaha
I love BOB :) BOB is funny hahah :D I hope whoever has the contact list sends it to the rest of us!
hmm incoherent
Jetty Jump :D DAMN DAMN DAMN FUN except I was freaking scared for the 1 second I was free-falling -.- then -breaks water-! yayye
my face itches now. Because I'm not willing to put my wonderful insect repellent on my face. I mean it's really really good but it corrodes skin, apparently. So no way am I going to corrode the skin on my face! And I'd look like a ghost if I spammed it with prickly heat. So it was the only unprotected part -.- so naturally the mosquitoes bite there! ugh
hmm I can't think what else.
mebbe I'm just procrastinating and I should go and do LA SPEECH ):
byebye
Batch 42
tag! <3
tag! <3
Tagboard
tag here >D
Sir George the Third <3
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
designer DancingSheep
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD
Archives
tale as old as time. .
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
Credits.
thank you!.
designer DancingSheep