♥
b
4
2
;
}
&fortytwo;
est. 220108'
Batch 42
the people.
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
the people.
42.
quality is better than quantity :D
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
Batch 42
crappings ;
hay guys :)
crappings ;
Monday, March 19, 2012 ( 10:31 PM )
hay guys :)
it's been really long since we last met up together D,:
ahhh we're all so busyyyy >: with cca and what not. especially a certain DA MANG REN we all know...
WhatsApp never really is the same as our squad bubble tea outings ): even so our WhatsApp convo has died D: Ahhh I hope we can meet up soon yo :)
Anyway I wonder if anyone even comes here anymore... :x it's like a figment of the past. hahaha. well at least if anyone comes back there's something new to read :D
hmm march hols have flown past just like that, it's kinda scary. I'm still not sure if I'm up to JC life. its stressful. (CADETS IF YOU SEE THIS. prs treasure your times in ny. everyone says this but it's just one of those things you cannot emphasise enough!) I guess stress is good, in a way? It makes you growwww hee hee. But sometimes I just feel like being a potato
*intermission* ATTENTION everyoneeee (: CNBLUE's new MV is out! :D Please go and like it thank you! (O: Like the one under the official cnblue channel, it's a korean title (: the english title is still in love but the official mv is not tagged in English! No wonder CNBLUE mvs always get so little views. ): 2:27 is the best moment. Trust me :3
Haha idk that was random. (: Ah we really must catch up someday alright. Now that there's no CT, there's even less opportunity for us to meet up. But we must or else we will really drift apart leh. then batch 42 will just be a memory haha no i will not talk rubbish.
TSN's birthday just passed, but we didn't get to celebrate it properly! sorry tsn ),: we need to buy a collective birthday cake for the 4 of us someday. cuz it's scary for the 4 of us to eat an entire cake 4 times a year. ohmy we will balloon
haha if cadets are here... how are you guys doing!!! (: we're so proud of CT'12! You all did very very well :D And we're also very proud of the unit for obtaining the UOPA Gold (: That's right. I read the email... haha. I miss you guys a lotttt trust me. Okay this is gna sound real cheesy but no matter where I go or what I do, I always think of NYNP. At least once a day. I don't even force myself, but sometimes little things remind of NP :,) I guess a little piece of NYNP is embedded in all past and present cadets (: We all make a mark on NYNP, and NYNP makes her mark on all of us (: okay talking crap already. but seriously, i miss you guys and marching and sqmship and campcraft and everything ):
ahhhh omg I feel so emotional hahahahaha I suck at this kinda thing
gosh. I'm going to sleep late again tonight I swear. All because I spent the time originally meant for chionging proposal/tutorials typing this post. (:
This blog reminds me of so many things I can't even
:D/D:/):/(: mixed emotions
SQUADMATES IMY it's not the same without you ): i really miss you guys omg wtf why am I crying this is all your fault stupid patty/sqms. gosh what a waste of my body's sodium minerals. (,:
Batch 42
tag! <3
tag! <3
Tagboard
tag here >D
Sir George the Third <3
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
designer DancingSheep
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD
Archives
tale as old as time. .
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
Credits.
thank you!.
designer DancingSheep