♥
b
4
2
;
}
&fortytwo;
est. 220108'
Batch 42
the people.
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
the people.
42.
quality is better than quantity :D
Ern Tian.
Jie Xi.
Shu Ning.
Hui Peng.
NYNPCC
BATCH42♥
Batch 42
crappings ;
Hi guys, it's been really long since I last posted on this blog. In fact, it has been really long since anyone even posted here...I seriously doubt anyone even comes here anymore so my post may not even be seen:( Anyway, prelims ended yesterday and today is my rest day. Now that I can finally stop studying for a while after almost 4 months of non-stop studying, I strangely find myself feeling very bored with nothing to do. So out of boredom I decided to re-read this blog and you know I am really glad we kept this blog because this blog really stores so much memories...I find myself unknowingly smiling to myself reading every post:) This blog never fails to remind me of how much fun we had last time, how we managed to survive our np life, and most importantly how much we're matured over the years. If I'm not wrong, my last post was Christmas 2011. It is nearing 2 years since that post, and so much has changed over this 2 years. We left ny, we came to hc, we left np, we joined new ccas, we used to be so carefree and could enjoy life everyday, but now we're practically buried within our books and notes till end-nov. A levels are about a month away now, but 2 years ago it seems so distant. So many things have happened to me within these 2 years. These are things that have really tested my mental will and resolve. I have succumbed to my weaknesses many times, but I hope with every failure and setback, I will emerge stronger and tougher. Reading my posts from 2 years ago, from sec 1-4, I really wish to go back to those days. Squadmates, do you know one reason why I enjoy being with you guys so much? It's because being with you all allows me to relive those days. It gives me a short moment away from reality to be the person I once was, and not the person I was forced to become due to circumstances. I don't know if you guys feel the same way, but I really enjoy every single one of our meet ups and I really care about you guys a lot, even if I don't express myself well enough. I suppose it's a 42 thing haha, since we're all always so awkward about our feelings. Let's be friends forever ok? I don't think I can handle the sorrow if I were to lose contact with any of you. Let's make our post-As trip a reality? Thinking about the 2 months ahead until the end of November, I am honestly every doubtful of myself and very very afraid of the uncertainties. I really do not know if I have whatever it takes to make it out with the results I want. However, after reading this blog, it has reminded me that in each and every one member of batch 42 lies an innate amount of strength and toughness of character. We managed to overcome our small size and turn it to our advantage. There were times we got tired, there were times we complained we wanted to give up, but we never did and persevered on. Therefore no matter how tired the next 2 months may be, I'm not giving up on myself. I'm going to fight hard, and even if I don't emerge a victor I'm the end, I can be proud of myself knowing I gave my all. Squadmates, don't give up also! We can do this! Sorry for this really random post that turned out like this. I guess I'm in my usual post-exam reflective state of mind. And I really need some motivation for myself, and I figured you guys might need some motivation too:) Jiayou everyone! (If you manage to see this) I'll end this with some quotes that really resonate with me: "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." "Pain is inevitable, but misery is an option" "Suffering is temporary, victory is forever" The road ahead is long and tiring, but since we're already come so far, let's make the end worth it. I have the utmost belief that we'll all emerge from this battle bruised and weary, but victorious:) sjx.
crappings ;
Hello, after a really long time:)
Saturday, September 28, 2013 ( 4:17 PM )
Hi guys, it's been really long since I last posted on this blog. In fact, it has been really long since anyone even posted here...I seriously doubt anyone even comes here anymore so my post may not even be seen:( Anyway, prelims ended yesterday and today is my rest day. Now that I can finally stop studying for a while after almost 4 months of non-stop studying, I strangely find myself feeling very bored with nothing to do. So out of boredom I decided to re-read this blog and you know I am really glad we kept this blog because this blog really stores so much memories...I find myself unknowingly smiling to myself reading every post:) This blog never fails to remind me of how much fun we had last time, how we managed to survive our np life, and most importantly how much we're matured over the years. If I'm not wrong, my last post was Christmas 2011. It is nearing 2 years since that post, and so much has changed over this 2 years. We left ny, we came to hc, we left np, we joined new ccas, we used to be so carefree and could enjoy life everyday, but now we're practically buried within our books and notes till end-nov. A levels are about a month away now, but 2 years ago it seems so distant. So many things have happened to me within these 2 years. These are things that have really tested my mental will and resolve. I have succumbed to my weaknesses many times, but I hope with every failure and setback, I will emerge stronger and tougher. Reading my posts from 2 years ago, from sec 1-4, I really wish to go back to those days. Squadmates, do you know one reason why I enjoy being with you guys so much? It's because being with you all allows me to relive those days. It gives me a short moment away from reality to be the person I once was, and not the person I was forced to become due to circumstances. I don't know if you guys feel the same way, but I really enjoy every single one of our meet ups and I really care about you guys a lot, even if I don't express myself well enough. I suppose it's a 42 thing haha, since we're all always so awkward about our feelings. Let's be friends forever ok? I don't think I can handle the sorrow if I were to lose contact with any of you. Let's make our post-As trip a reality? Thinking about the 2 months ahead until the end of November, I am honestly every doubtful of myself and very very afraid of the uncertainties. I really do not know if I have whatever it takes to make it out with the results I want. However, after reading this blog, it has reminded me that in each and every one member of batch 42 lies an innate amount of strength and toughness of character. We managed to overcome our small size and turn it to our advantage. There were times we got tired, there were times we complained we wanted to give up, but we never did and persevered on. Therefore no matter how tired the next 2 months may be, I'm not giving up on myself. I'm going to fight hard, and even if I don't emerge a victor I'm the end, I can be proud of myself knowing I gave my all. Squadmates, don't give up also! We can do this! Sorry for this really random post that turned out like this. I guess I'm in my usual post-exam reflective state of mind. And I really need some motivation for myself, and I figured you guys might need some motivation too:) Jiayou everyone! (If you manage to see this) I'll end this with some quotes that really resonate with me: "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." "Pain is inevitable, but misery is an option" "Suffering is temporary, victory is forever" The road ahead is long and tiring, but since we're already come so far, let's make the end worth it. I have the utmost belief that we'll all emerge from this battle bruised and weary, but victorious:) sjx.
Batch 42
tag! <3
tag! <3
Tagboard
tag here >D
Sir George the Third <3
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD

April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
designer DancingSheep
feed him tasty hay and clovers xD
Archives
tale as old as time. .
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
March 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2013
Credits.
thank you!.
designer DancingSheep